Dear Valued Clients,
This week has marked an important milestone for our company. We have started the process to rebrand from Maynes IM Financial to Tortuga Financial. The rebrand to Tortuga Financial reflects our fondness of sea turtles and our community, as well as our focus to refine our Checklist Formula™ process to keep elevating your client experience.
Here are some Key Points:
- Our people have NOT changed.
- Our affiliation with LPL Financial has NOT changed. (It’s superb.)
- Our phone number has NOT changed.
- Our @maynesim.com email addresses will work, but you can update them at your convenience to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com
- Our new website is www.tortugafinancial.com, but typing in www.maynesim.com will still get you there.
We love helping our clients make informed decisions about their financial goals and we would like to say a BIG THANK YOU to all the great relationships we have enjoyed over the years. Please give us a call with your comments or questions and stay tuned for another exciting announcement regarding a new team member later in the Spring.
Mike, Kim & Nina
P.S. Did you know “tortuga” is the Spanish word for turtle? Scroll down to read about what sea turtles mean in other cultures.
Native American: Indigenous people recognize the sea turtle as the symbol of Mother Earth. Mother Earth provides protection for women through the sea turtle. The spirit of the sea turtle is feminine, embodying fertility, patience, nurturing, longevity, fortitude, calmness, and resiliency.
Polynesian: The sea turtle or honu is an important creature throughout all Polynesian cultures and has been associated with several meanings. Sea turtles symbolize health, fertility, longevity in life, foundation, peace, and rest.
Mexican: Sea turtles are the spirit animal of Los Cabos and perhaps all of Mexico. They symbolize endurance, protection, good fortune, hope, and happiness.